
I spent the first part of 2007 as a Sociology student at SUU. SUU has been my 5th and final school. These were my classmates and dear friends... Either I am lucky to find real people everywhere I go, or I am lucky that real people find me... either way... I love these girls... Favorite memory was the three of us standing on the back of a jeep for two miles coming out of Mulie Twist of Capitol Reef Nat'l Park. Our fingers barely clenched the top rack that had a few screws loose... we were standing on tippy toes on the bumper that seemed equally secure... not to mention the fact that we were being weighed down by our backpacks... as I looked back and forth at my sisters I couldn't help but laugh... I felt like puking, but just kept laughing until I was numb and had to abandon ship... Such great girls... they are both doing great things and will keep doing great things!!! Every time I talked to them about their futures and dreams it made me so excited... because they are both so young and so full of adventure... love them
No comments:
Post a Comment