a few photos from pot-luck in the park RAW! No need to be afraid...
Linda kicked off her weekly summer pot- luck- in- the- park today... and in honor of me.... it was kind of my idea and she agreed to it... this birthday is never going to end :)
the menu included a delicious chocolate moose and cake... avocado ice cream and salad...
my colon appreciates the break i have given it today... it has defiantly been a week of feasting... and i really enjoy a great celebration... i also enjoy allowing myself to step back and be simple...
also i saw good friends... stood with John Bonner, Amy, Jimmy and unborn Zoe... i felt a lot of love from that exchange... almost made me weepy... i really value all of them... and am so excited to see my friend with child... and to see how much it has calmed her... like this new way is settling upon her... it is different... it is beautiful.... amazing... makes me excited to create life one day... beautiful Amy!
Domonia and LaNova... we all served in South Africa together... I am looking forward to spending time with both of them more this summer... what great memories flash back when I see them... ode to the days of long ugly dresses and meaningful work...
these are the only photos i have... but not the only images... (and... this is an edit... i just added two more photos... on the blanket... and blowing out the fake fire...)
let it be felt the gratitude and love i have for the good people that are around me!!! I am very lucky, loved and blessed!

3 comments:
oh tanya, thank you for your words. :) i liked hearing you talk to zoe, i think she needs to hear voices like yours so that she'll be familiar with you when she enters this world. I think it will give her comfort. Plus, right now Jimmy and I are the only ones who ever talk to her, and I'm sure she must get bored of us.
I'm really looking forward to having lunch this week! It was so good to see you. :) Happy birthday.
Happy Birthday Tanya! We should celebrate you all year!
Happy, Happy Birthday (or Happy Anniversary of Your Birth Day [or HAYBD])! It looks as if you had a good time. I'm glad you were able to celebrate life (others' and your own).
Post a Comment