


and I guess the occasional hail storm... maybe... i think that is only if you are climbing a large mountain on a small scoot scoot... what i am trying to say is janalie did that once and rode her scoot scoot in a hail storm up a winding Taiwan mountain road... i think she took a week or more and rode as much around the island as she could... janalie is cool...
anyways... back to me.
i want Chinese style rain gear...
i really appreciate the colors of the outfits you can hardly see... I think their outfits are kind of like these = When I was in Taiwan I had a rain outfit that was pretty awesome.
the boy wearing the white one is cute, but his rain gear would be too restricting on the scoot scoot...
the purple one seems the most functional...
and... sometimes i feel the need to imagine a world of only scoot scooting... so I thought I would share the vision...
thats all

No comments:
Post a Comment