

note: every last one of these photos are stolen... or um... borrowed...the quality is awesome because they are taken with camera phones... thanks sharing...
it is late... my eyes are heavy and my body is ready for sleep... but... here i am... google-ing lyrics and watching youtube videos... last time i couldnt wait until morning to do this was back when i saw ghost land observatory... that night i was actually practicing dance moves all be my lonesome... no dancing right now... tonight... but listening... listening... and my ears like what they hear... my ears like the way the man with the beard puts his words together... how he describes his pillow... he calls it a threshold to a kingdom...
Because the pillow that i dream on
Is the threshold of a kingdom
Is the threshold of a world
Where I'm with you
or how he is getting back into getting back into some you...
thanks ram and dainon! when it comes to music i will continue to trust the two-s of you-s...
and p.s. i like the company i got to keep this day and night...glad to be with the folks i was... this rainy day and night... i must say this has been a very good conference Saturday... much much much better than October conferance Saturday a year ago... it was also raining... but it was much colder... i probably should say a thing or two about conference... maybe tomorrow... i will probably write something about angles...
hmmm...
probably should shower... again... and sleep
think i will listen to the pillow song just one more time... and a few more

4 comments:
Oh man, I was hoping to see some other posts about conference since it seems I came down with some kind of bug yesterday and wasn't able to focus so well on it. Besides the fact that my kids were whiners and well. . .let's just say I felt like I was robbed.
I knew you'd recognize it for what it is - you've got eyes to see and ears to feel. Hope your pillow turned out to be a threshold after the show.
That was SO MUCH FUN!!! Remember how that guy totally got up in your face. So rad. Remember how there were cute guys all over the place, but none of them were worthy, well, except for the ones we came with. Again! Again!
I KNOW CINDI! I KNOW!
this is one to remember... have been listening to silver jews all day...
good times!!!
Post a Comment