So a week ago while most… well, a few people were watching the super bowl... I decided the moon needed a saluting… part of the moon salutation is the goddess pose… as I ran through the salutation I kept coming back to this pose and holding it… holding… hold…. Until what feminine energy I was inviting...no begging for encircled me and I instinctual-ly fell into crow pose... gratitude… and crying… and more gratitude and crying and… more crying…This turned into prayer... the actual act of communicating with God... which evolved into meditation…, which evolved into intention… what has come from this… a house of healing…
It was meant to be this even before I came here… but after the yoga, crying, praying and meditation that is what this has become… and that is what it is…
And the first signs to show themselves are what has been happening for me… and next the outpouring of truth that happened last night…
Friend Emily said when she walked in Saturday… ‘good things are going to happen here, I can feel it…’
And these good things have just begun…
Somewhere behind by ribcage and rising to my throat is a swirl of gratitude, love, and bewilderment… there are also a lot of other emotions I am feeling… and no matter how difficult it may be I accept them... wincing maybe, but willingly… only because I know what is possible...
and ode to my dear friends for helping me to know what these possibilities are...
and ode to a creator who likes me enough to make it all happen...
☺

1 comment:
So I love your new layout on your blog. Very serene! So sounds like things are going well for you. I'm not quite sure I follow all that you have written this week, but it's a positive vibe. Happy Valentine's Day! That's a shout out from people who love you!
Post a Comment