just this one... just quick... okay??? okay.
so i recently was prescribed the floral essence holly... it's going to heal my heart... it is healing my heart...
i am so motivated right now... almost impatient... moving ahead as fast as my soul will let me... and along this path... the coolest people have been put on my path to expedite the process...
i made a few choices last year that have held me back... i knew i wasnt following my sixth sense (or seventh chakras) - but i ignored it... i didnt trust... and now its like God is saying... okay... you did your thing... now catch up to where you were and the time that you missed as you took that little detour.... and um... here's this person with this talent... and this person with this attribute... and this person to learn from... and this book ... and this passage...
and i have mentioned it before... and i will again...
people... i am not my best right now... I am moody... I get jealous... I get defensive... I get catty... I hate it... and.... and... it's okay for now if it means there is some sort of brilliant white light at the end of it all... there is by the way... I see it... just on the horizon...
for some reason.... this song is really speaking to me right now...i feel it...(<- go to that link and push play)... one line says... he's riping off the scars... he doesn't want them anymore... I kind of feel that way... enough you know... I am done...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I just keep thinking, "If this isn't her best...I don't know if I can take any better..."
This Tanya I know is good stuff...
You've been blogger tagged. Go to my blog to see the rules and stuff. Hope your trip is fun. When are you coming back??
Tanya,
I like the song. It is an interesting blend of upbeat tempos and kind of heavy melodies. Sometimes music sweeps me up and deepens my mood. I'm curious to know how your trip went.
Post a Comment