




so... i am totally into Easter... really... its my favorite holiday... i could do without Christmas... i am sort of/completely turned off by the commercialism and high expectations attached to the holiday... its reason enough to raise my family outside the US... but please... don't touch easter... new life... Christ... the atonement... spring... end of winter... love... love... love Easter...

1 comment:
I have to agree. I was just thinking the same thing. I too love Easter even more than Christmas!!!
Jessica and I were speculating about how the egg and easter bunny got attached to Easter. I truly believe there is always a connection somehow or it wouldn't last. I could be wrong. . .but we decided that eggs represent the new spring, new life, and Bunnies happen to have a reputation for repopulating so maybe it's all about new life? ? ? I'd like to think so. Atonement and a new beginning. Regardless, they sure are fun and pretty!
Post a Comment