In the pool locker room today…Girl 1: i am on the swim team.
Girl 2: um, me too.
Girl 1: our swim team has over a hundred people on it.
Girl 2: um, my swim team only has three people… and it is really really far away…laugh laugh…um, in new mexico.
Girl 1: (without question or doubt) oh. that is a small team.
conclusion: Girl 2 is a liar… sometimes people do that
note to self: don’t lie
as big people our lies are complicated… but for the record… i can handle that which is complicated…i think... maybe i am just lying to myself?

3 comments:
Hey! I had your blog marked on my rss feed and then got a new rss feed and for some reason it didn't transfer over and now I feel like a jerk for not having been stalking you since we went to Rushmore.
my feelings are not hurt... but now the pressure is on to give something worth stalking... i would be honored if you would of course. :)
Tanya, Tanya, Tanya. I love reading about all your adventures. you are so interesting. I actually blogged today, so check it out. Love ya
Post a Comment