Saturday, April 19, 2008


I really like my job. I wish I could tell story after story here... but I cant...

Here is a link to some stories... they are the success kind...

the stories I would tell are stories about people and their quarks... the things they say and do that are just... hmmm... different in a very human sort of way... they probably aren’t the stories that will make you want to donate to the cause... but they are the stories that make me love what i do... and tonight i was feeling so lucky that i get to know the people that i know... work with them... hang out with them...

I don’t love everyone every time... just so you know... but I like most of them most of the time...

and some...
a few...

are so great that if they were taken off my caseload I think I would quit... because... I guess that is really all I can say... Just know... I am pretty lucky to know some pretty irreplaceable people.

1 comment:

Jason and Emily said...

I own this movie. And I don't own many movies.